V-15 Leather in Extra White
- Unit Price
- Upper : Leather
- Panels : Leather
- Logo V : Suede
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop : Recycled polyester (100%)
- Made in Brazil
The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
*ethylene vinyl acetate