HANDS FREE GEL 2 OZ
- Unit Price
2 OZ HANDS FREE GEL
Keep your “Hands Free” of germs and bacteria. This clean hand sanitizing gel is formulated with ethyl alcohol 73% v/v for maximum germ-killing ability (exceeding both CDC and WHO sanitizer guidelines) yet leaves hands feeling moisturized and protected. Rich in vitamin E, glycerine and aloe vera, Hands Free is both soothing and highly effective. Kills 99.9% of Germs.
- Sanitizers licensed for sale in Canada. (NPN 80097835)
- Cruelty-Free | Vegan
BENEFITS: 73% Alcohol Kills 99.9% of Germs Soothes and Moisturizes
MADE FOR: Everyone
USE IT: Distribute thoroughly over front and back of entire hands including between fingers and thumbs. Rub together and air dry. Reapply as required.
WHAT’S IN IT:
- Ethyl alcohol - A highly effective, hospital grade, sanitizing agent that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Aloe vera – natural gel which moisturizes and calms the skin.
- Glycerin – humectant that helps restore moisture to skin.
- Medicinal Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 73% v/v
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients:
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural).